This meal was entirely down to the fact that I stumbled across some of the new packs of exotic mushrooms in M&S for a reduced price today. Super quick and easy to throw together, and just the right portion size for a light lunch. You could also bulk it out with some basmatic rice for something more substantial, or if you're making it for two people.
- 1 small pack of mixed exotic mushrooms
- 2 or 3 handful of mixed salad leaves
- 2 tsps of toasted sesame oil
1. In a wok or large frying pan, heat the sesame oil and then quickly fry the mushrooms over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Arrange the mixed salad leaves on a place, and serve the mushrooms warm on top.