As the weather warms up, I'm trying to eat a lot more healthier and include more greens into my diet. I've recently started to eat a lot more spinach and love this filling, but incredibly low fat and healthy light lunch.
Serves 1 as a main
- 2 flat mushrooms, stalks removed
- two large handfuls of baby spinach
- 40g basmati rice, cooked
- 1/2 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
1. Place the mushrooms on a baking tray and grill for 10-15 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
2. In a saucepan, add the baby spinach, garlic and olive oil, mixing everything together over a medium heat for a few minutes. Once the spinach has wilted, remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the basmati rice and top the mushrooms evenly. Serve with a garden salad if desired.