The weather has been gloriously sunny here in the UK and I've managed to get the old BBQ out this week and make some delicious food for my friends. These Halloumi & Veg Kebabs have been going down a treat! I made mine with peppers and mushrooms, but these are just as good with any combination of your favourite vegetables.
- 2 peppers, any colour you like
- 250g pack halloumi
- Handful of small mushrooms or 2 large flat mushrooms
- 1tbsp olive oil in a small bowl
- Skewers (if using bamboo ones, make sure to soak in water before use)
1. Preheat the grill or barbecue. Cut the vegetables and halloumi into bite size pieces/cubes.
2. Toss the pieces in the bowl of olive oil so everything is coated lightly.
3. Thread the pieces onto the skewers and grill/barbecue for 5-10 minutes until everything is cooked and the halloumi is soft.
4. Serve with salad if desired and your favourite dips.